Special events at other venues:
Isett Community Swimming Pool
- Offers a $1.00 Splash for anyone who visits at least two Art Walk locations and takes a SELFIE. The Art Walk discount will be in effect from 7 to 9 pm. Customers show their Selfies at the gate and are able to enter at the reduced rate of $1.00. (Regular general admission is $3.00.)
LL Lott Limited, 623 Washington St
- Fresh Air Open Mic and Decorate the Dance Floor
Standing Stone Coffee Company
- Music in the courtyard by Autumn’s Music Box and Tasting of Maya Mountain Spice
Huntingdon County Library
- Elementary-aged Art Club with Galactic Paint Pouring on Canvases or a 4×4 inch Tile, 6 to 7 pm
A.C. Darby Art Studio
- Make Your Own Pet Rocks, 6 to 9 pm
Mimi’s Restaurant and Martini Bar
Juniata College Museum of Art
Don’t forget to search for the official Art Walk Huntingdon mascot, Artie Walker. If you find him at one of the participating businesses, take a selfie with him and post it publicly on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtags #IFoundArtie and #ArtWalkHdon for a chance to win a prize from Artie’s Prize Basket.
Art Walk Huntingdon events will be open to the public thanks to the sponsorship of participating businesses and the Huntingdon County Visitors Bureau. Businesses located in Huntingdon borough that are interested in participating in Art Walk Huntingdon can contact any member of the committee for information or visit http://www.HuntingdonLandmarks.org/ for details.