Art Walk Huntingdon will take place on the third Thursday of every month with the next one on June 15, 2017 during the hours of 5:00-8:00 PM. This edition of Art Walk Huntingdon will celebrate the town’s 250th Anniversary!
The event is an open house format with no defined start or end point. Each particpating venue will host an art related special event, performance, or activity. Don’t worry if you can’t make it everywhere…there is always next month!
The April 20th Art Walk includes:
• Standing Stone Coffee Co.
• Sweethearts Confectionery invites participants to decorate their own cupcake $.
• Parks Design and Ink will be doing Spin Art make and take t-shirts $.
• Stone Town Café, Wine Bar and Gallery
• American Legion Post 24
• Studio One Fifteen will be having a beach themed painting where people can put their footprints on an ocean/sand background that they painted. There will be different prices depending on the size of canvas.
• Huntingdon County Arts Council’s Art Space featuring it’s 250th Anniversary Latitude, Longitude Exhibition & Art Work for Sale
• Huntingdon County Historical Society will be showcasing its 250 Years of Huntingdon exhibit
• Huntingdon County Library will be showing movie footage from Huntingdon in 1937
• Gage Mansion Bed & Breakfast will be hosting live music and a beer tasting on the lawn
• Mimi’s Restaurant & Martini Bar will feature live music by Chip Lovett.
Art Walk Huntingdon events will be open to the public thanks to the sponsorship of participating businesses and the Huntingdon County Visitors Bureau. Businesses located in Huntingdon borough that are interested in participating in Art Walk Huntingdon can contact any member of the committee for information or visit http://www.HuntingdonLandmarks.org/ for details. Committee members include: Price, John Kearns from the Huntingdon County Arts Council, Kathryn Blake of the Juniata College Museum of Art, Ann Cherry from Standing Stone Coffee Co., Kristie Putt from the Sill Business Incubator, and Candice Hersh from Juniata College.